2. Strategic Workshop
The aim of the workshop is to offer new opportunities to strengthen cooperation between companies, institutes of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovak universities and motivated students by creating joint projects, primarily aimed at supporting the implementation of innovative solutions to specific production problems of modern industrial practice.
The workshop will include a discussion of current industrial practice requirements on the range of professional competences of technical university graduates.
During the workshop, the characterization methods available at the university departments and institutes of the SAS will be presented.
- Material Engineering
- Characterization Techniques
- Sustainable and Environmental Solutions
- Engineering and Special applications
- Conceptual, methodological and content issues of university education in the programme Materials and Manufacturing Technologies
Advantages for Companies
- Obtaining up-to-date information on modern techniques for evaluating the properties of technical materials at macro-, micro- and nano-level, in the context of a wide range of conventional and progressive engineering manufacturing technologies.
- Possibilities of getting ideas to solve specific production problems.
- Creating closer cooperation with the academic environment, providing opportunities to engage in the current challenges of joint research and development projects.
- Possibility to participate in improving the quality of education and training of highly professional and motivated technical university graduates.
Advantages for Students
- Creation of contacts with industrial partners with the possibility to participate in various student programs aimed at cooperation of educational and industrial sectors.
- Acceleration of personal professional development by gaining practical experience in real conditions of practice.
Advantages for Universities and Academy
- Getting attractive partners from an industrial practice environment.
- Creation of conditions for transfer of research results into practice.
- Possibility to participate in solving current problems of industrial enterprises.